Wednesday 7 December 2016

Computer Graphics- 5. Bus Stop Using OpenGL

  Bus Stop - Animation Using OpenGL


IT IS A COMPUTER GRAPHICS PROJECT MADE USING VISUAL STUDIO. IN THIS PROJECT IT SHOWS ABOUT BUS STOP.

Programming in Visual C++ Using OpenGL, Introduces the three-dimensional computer graphics with OpenGL.

In this post I am going to show the OpenGL code on bus stop and the implementation and demonstration of bus stop using the computer graphics and OpenGL API.

There is a bus stop where the bus picks up a girl and moves her to the college gates.

The problem here is that after moving the bus to the parking lot it does not end the animation. We need to close the window manually.

Snapshots:





All these objects are designed with simple OpenGL graphics objects. Do buy the project and I think you will like this project as well put your comment and let us know what more need to be added in this. Also help by contributing your projects either modified or new, we are going to publish your project on this blog with your name.It is a humble request as I single hand can't help student reach that much of projects.It is a humble request as I single hand can't help student reach that much of projects.

""Type your email-id in the comment box and pay INR 400 for code and/or Rs. 200 for Report on 
1). Paytm no. 7795746605   or
2). Paypal id:- paypal.me/abhishekabhi/400inr
for code & send payment details to solutionsbyabhi@gmail.com""

Please Hit the like button and subscribe the channel (subscription is FREE OF COST) and you will get new video notification next time.

52 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.
    Plz send me d source code n report to
    arpita.murthy31@gmal.com ASAP.
    Paytm details is sent to ur mail I'd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you please send the report to anaghasham97@gmail.com .. please send it ASAP ... pleasee.

      Delete
    2. Can you plese send the report of this project please....

      Delete
    3. Can you plese send the report of this project please....

      Delete
    4. To this mail
      sysiddu143@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. can u please send the source code- kirankumarzz123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need Source Code And Report

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need report of this project can you send me.. Plz

    ReplyDelete
  7. can u please send me report to shashankmr170@gmail.com .I will gone pay the money

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well this is awesome and well shared by you. I really like your posts here. Thank you and keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can i get the project report??

    ReplyDelete
  10. benismachado23@gmail.com

    Can i get the project report??

    ReplyDelete
  11. please send me code@ manjunathannigeri98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Snd me report @ vallurijayashree@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I will do the payment once you receive my call
    I need only source code ASAP..
    In fact I need it tonight
    I ll paytm you..
    avinashchauhan826@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. can u please send me the report of this project to navyanavvu71@gmail.com i am gonna pay u

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need report for bus stop stimulation project immediately

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, please send me your payments details to my email: timino212@gmail.com
    I am ready to buy your source code

    ReplyDelete
  17. can i get the sourcecode at chidganhegde02@gmail.com please

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi! I need the source code. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello
    I need the report can you please send it to ramshreevatsa1999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please send the source code and report
    Please
    sahanad0103@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I need report bro any one can send me

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please send me the code.
    afsanatisha1997@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. It is a moving bus right? Means it will be moving graphically right?

    ReplyDelete
  24. send me the source code plz

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can u please send this project report

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can u send the report of this project .my email:nishanthp2722@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can you send me the code please @pranto9595@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I need report of this I am ready to pay
    Plz contact me @9008439330 it’s urgent

    ReplyDelete
  29. Please send the project report

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ready to pay you

      Delete
    2. Please contact me 9353413612

      Delete
    3. I need it urgently

      Delete