Saturday 10 December 2016

Computer Graphics- 8. Evolution of Tansportation Using OpenGL

Evolution of transportation Using OpenGL

IT IS A COMPUTER GRAPHICS PROJECT MADE USING VISUAL STUDIO. IN THIS PROJECT IT SHOWS ABOUT EVOLUTION OF TRANSPORTATION.

Programming in Visual C++ Using OpenGL, Introduces the three-dimensional computer graphics with OpenGL.

In this post I am going to show the OpenGL code on EVOLUTION OF TRANSPORTATION and the implementation and demonstration of EVOLUTION OF TRANSPORTATION using the computer graphics and OpenGL API.

All these objects are designed with simple OpenGL graphics objects. Do buy the project and I think you will like this project as well put your comment and let us know what more need to be added in this. Also help by contributing your projects either modified or new, we are going to publish your project on this blog with your name.

Please Hit the like button and subscribe the channel (subscription is FREE OF COST) and you will get new video notification next time.
Here is the subscription link:
https://www.youtube.com/c/solutionsbyabhi

Also follow us on:
facebook page:-  fb.com/solutionsbyabhi
facebook group:- fb.com/groups/189471838300711/
blogger:- solutionsbyabhishek.blogspot.com
tumblr:- solutionsbyabhi.tumblr.com
Google+:-  https://plus.google.com/u/0/109926446086983983947
twitter:- twitter.com/solutionsbyabhi

15 comments:

  1. Can I plz get the source code?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but I have other code which is similar to it. I can share that code with you. link of that blog is https://solutionsbyabhishek.blogspot.in/2016/12/computer-graphics-bus-stop.html

      Delete
    2. Ters no way I can get tis particular project's source code is it?
      Want it for my 6th sem CG project. Plz help

      Delete
  2. plz mail me the source code ....bhnu.021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't share this code but I have other code which is similar to it. I can share that code with you. link of that blog is https://solutionsbyabhishek.blogspot.in/2016/12/computer-graphics-bus-stop.html

      Delete
    2. or you can visit my youtube channel solutions ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6tP_e0y9wJkMC3qJhGrlNA )

      Delete
  3. Can you Please mail your code???
    anuproycode@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't mail you this code. If you need any other code then I can. you can watch my other videos at youtube.com/c/solutionsbyabhi

      Delete
  4. I want the source code please 😔

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro can you plz share the source code

    ReplyDelete
  6. bro don't share the source code with others share here my buddy

    ReplyDelete